Performance Braking, at its best.
Brembo brake components offer drivers superior braking performance when compared to stock brake components.
The Brembo pads and rotors mentioned here can be installed to your car without any modifications to your car’s wheel hub & suspension.Book Now
Brembo Brake Pads
- OE quality & adheres to OE size specifications
- Brake pad surface is heat treated to guarantee optimal performance at high temperatures
- Easy installation
- Typical replacement for stock brake pads that come equipped with your car
Brembo Brake Rotors
- UV Coated rotors
- Enhanced cooling – over 40% resistance to thermal cracks
- Lighter in weight
- Typical replacement for stock brake rotors.
Brembo Grooved Brake Rotors
- High fading resistance – prevents decrease in friction between brake pad & discs
- Wear indicator – once the rotor has worn so that the groove is no longer visible, the user knows that it’s time to replace the brake rotors
- Better wet braking performance as water escapes through the grooves
- Performance brake rotors for improved braking performance
- Can be installed onto stock wheel hubs and is an upgrade from regular Brembo brake rotors
Drilled Rotors – Brembo Xtra
- Holes aid in cleaning the surface of the pad from material deposits
- Improved wet braking performance as water doesn’t form a film on the surface.
- Holes improve heat dissipation and reduce wear rate
- High fading resistance
- Performance brake rotors for improved braking performance.
- Can be installed onto stock wheel hubs and is an upgrade from regular Brembo brake rotors.
DOT 4 Brembo Brake Fluid
- Brembo Premium brake fluids have a higher boiling point that exceeds the standard, thus offering superior resistance to the Vapour Lock and ensuring braking efficiency even at low temperatures.
- Allows for long-term unaltered chemical/physical characteristics of the fluid in operating circuit.
Brembo Brake Components
Cartisan recently carried out a Hyundai Creta Brake Pad Replacement. I’ve written this article to briefly describe the same....
I’ve written this article to describe, briefly, a 2017 BMW X1 Service & EBC Brake Pad replacement. The...
This article is written to briefly describe a Volkswagen Jetta Suspension Replacement. The Jetta was a 2009 MK5 1.9TDI model....
This article is written to briefly describe a Mercedes Benz Brake Pad Replacement. The model in question was a...
I’ve written this article to briefly describe a BMW X1 Brake Pad Replacement. The model was a 2016 F48,...
We recently carried out a Volvo S60 Brembo Brake Pad replacement. Here’s a brief description of the service process...
We’ve just carried out a Mercedes Benz Service. It was the 2006 W203 C200 Kompressor. Here’s a brief recap...
I’ve written this article to briefly describe a BMW 7 Series Service carried out by us at Cartisan! The...
This article briefly describes a Mercedes-Benz A-Class Service that was carried out by my team and I. The model...
I’ve written this article to briefly describe a Mercedes-Benz C-Class Suspension Replacement that was carried out by the Cartisan...
I’ve written this article to briefly describe an Audi Q3 service that we at Cartisan carried out ...
I’ve written this article to describe, briefly, the service carried out on a 2014 Audi A4 35 TDI. The...