Service Advisor, Bangalore
If you are passionate about working in the automotive space, interested in shaping a disruptive business model, and geared up to work in a start-up environment, read further.
- Receive customer requests, understand problems with their vehicles
- Identify car service workshops in Cartisan database who can cater to customer requirements and obtain quotes from suitable providers
- Act as a liaison between the car owner and service provider, follow up with the service provider to ensure vehicle is serviced as per plan and delivered on time. If required perform quality checks prior to return of cars to customers
- Train service providers in using Cartisan apps
- Address customer issues with Service dealers and ensure improvement in customer experience. Follow up on feedbacks provided by Car Owners.
- Support creation of service campaigns and service packages for marketing purposes
- Diploma (Automotive) / Mechanic ITI
- At least 2 years Prior experience in automotive dealerships (passenger cars only, multi brand / authorized dealerships)
- Customer oriented and understands importance of customer experience
- Process oriented, self-motivated, team worker
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Kannada/Tamil
- Have a valid driving license
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and familiarity with various Android apps (messaging etc.)
All applications must be accompanied by a cover letter explaining why you feel you are the right candidate for the position and your resume. Since we are looking for a high level of attention to detail, it is likely that applications that do not include the above will not be considered.